New Englanders! Much ado about New England!

Hello from Raymond
frow.gif

Lol. C'mon now, these boys are too pretty to eat! They are scheduled to be tested next week so they'll be ready to cross state lines. Been trying to think up some good names for your business. Guess Shelburne Shells is too obvious, although there's got to be some good play on words there. Why not use the Chickery-do? That's catchy. Chickery-do-dah! Hmmm. I'll keep thinking....
hmm.png

Oh, I keep threaten him he'll be on my plate come supper! He still try's to taste our boots! But he leaves DD alone, and he likes him.
rant.gif

Thought of a pretty good one last night! I think! Fluff and Feathers! a micro farm :( I have Angora Rabbits also! I wish I had tons of acre's but it's only a little over 2. For 18 yr's it was 10 + but the old lady who promised us 1st chance listed it! I know she got more than I could of given her! So this flatlander came up and bought it. Wanted to put up this arching brick wall with Mt. Vista Manors on a bronze plaque on it. Well, he can only build 3 houses (plus me) I could see the people turning in and traveling arnd 1/10 of a mile lol! Thank heaven there's a cu de sac on the end! I can see them now backing up to my driveway to turn around! We're National Forest all around us so if they could drive further they could walk anywhere or take on the Androscoggin River or whatever! Bring your Kayak and you can travel to the ocean or by highway, to Bethel Maine which is around 22 miles by highway! Hell of a beautiful ride!
Or come up for the Fryeburg Me. Fair at the end of the month! Just pack some warmer clothes than what you'd wear for then down there! Think maybe Nov. weather!
I should add tourism to my Fluff, Feathers and Fun things to do lol! I wouldn't leave my home town except for a few months. Jan-Mar.
You all come down here ya hear!

frow.gif

Wow, I didn't realize there was a New England thread. It seems to have died out though. Is there any active New Englanders still here? :D

Back
Top Bottom