New Hampshire!!

Went to my first chicken swap in Derry today. Thought I would walk away with a handful of layers for my 5 year old to raise on his own and left with two rabbits instead. Oh well! I guess I will have to wait until Easter for those chocolate eggs.

checking in from lyndeborough!
complete and utter newbie, awaiting my coop and first chicks in a week or two and i am already a little loopy and excited about this!

checking in from lyndeborough!
complete and utter newbie, awaiting my coop and first chicks in a week or two and i am already a little loopy and excited about this!
How exciting for you! I've only had my chicks for 4 weeks but bought them at 4 weeks old so they are outside in the coop. They are very fun to watch and we're all just enjoying some of their antics. What are you getting for chicks and where did you find your coop? I finally found a nice one that is hand-built from a man a little bit further north.

i'm realizing i did the complete noob no-no...i ordered one online that i'm realizing will be too small. *sigh* if it gets us thru the summer months and helps me figure out if i want more, then i wouldn't consider it a complete loss -- i'll either have to add on or find something more appropriate. :)

i'm realizing i did the complete noob no-no...i ordered one online that i'm realizing will be too small. *sigh* if it gets us thru the summer months and helps me figure out if i want more, then i wouldn't consider it a complete loss -- i'll either have to add on or find something more appropriate. :)
Hi all my NH neighbors! I hope all you folks in the Keene / Winchester area did OK with the storms and flooding yesterday.

Quote: I have not been over to this thread in a while. WELCOME all the new NH chicken folks!!
frow.gif

It may work out well in the future when you want to add new chicks to the flock. Don't get rid of it! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom