New Hampshire!!

Congrats on the puppies !!!!
Thank you! We have four little ladies. Two are pure white and two are blk/white. Mom and babies are doing well.
thumbsup.gif

We did an xray on the other mom today and they say she has atleast four or five also.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, Concord, NH here! I'm also new to the world of chicken ownership and already loving it. Two weeks ago I purchase 4 pullets. 1 Black Australorp, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Rhode Island Red, 1 Plymouth Barred Rock. All are now 10 weeks old and very sweet. I love sitting in the yard when I get home from work and just watch them ..... it's very relaxing. I commute 63 miles each way to work everyday to Woburn, MA and can't wait to get home to spend time with the "girls". LOL I plan on going to Chickenstock in Claremont next Saturday, July 7th to meet other chicken lovers and learn all I can ....... maybe come home with one or two more. That's my limit: 6 ! At least that's what the coop says it can handle comfortably. I would love a Cochin because I heard they are very docile and loveable. I'm still reading everything I can get my hands on but would love to meet people with real life experience. I've fallen in love with these 4 little girls.
Hi Memechick,
Glad to have you aboard!
wee.gif
Consider me your neighbor. I live in Raymond . Anytime you want to get together for chicken visits and coop advice, feel free to send me a message. I'd love to see your coop and birdies sometime. Mine are just a few weeks ahead of yours. I have five girls. Three Black Copper Marans, one Buff Orpington, and one Speckled Sussex. I do the same thing that you do. I sit and watch my girls when I get home from work. It helps me to relax and lets me unwind from a long day. They expect their treats promptly when I get home. Usually some corn bread or slices of cheese. I don't think I have ever met a chicken that didn't like cheese! They will follow you to the ends of the earth for a slice of cheese.
I'm Nancy
big_smile.png

Hi Nancy ......... I would LOVE to meet you and your girls!! My son and granddaughter live in Raymond on Lane Rd. I come to visit the Raymond area regularly. Chickens like cheese? I had no idea. Mine love ramen noodles. Gloria

HI I was wondering if any of you from NH knew of local feed mills to buy chicken and turkey feed in bulk for a reasonable price. Im in SNH.

Back
Top Bottom