New Hampshire!

Hi ....... I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if Mindy is an EE or an Ameraucana? I was told that I was buying Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs to give to my broody hen. She hatched on August 16th so she is 22 weeks old.

Can you post a side view and a closer picture of feet and legs? I think the legs look like a nice slate color and not green-ish, but a closer shot would be helpful.

This does look like a Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Ameraucana. I have several girls with that very nice full beard.

Did it hatch from a true blue egg?

Let me try this again ....... the previous post belongs to this question ..... yes, Mindy did hatch out of a sky blue colored egg.

~Gloria~

Very nice colored legs and feet! That is the color we strive for. She is blue wheaten ot wheaten, can not tell if those dark feathers are blue or black. Her back angle is a bit off toward the tail, but over all very nice! :) very much an Ameraucana!

Last edited:
Hi ....... I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if Mindy is an EE or an Ameraucana? I was told that I was buying Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs to give to my broody hen. She hatched on August 16th so she is 22 weeks old.
Can you post a side view and a closer picture of feet and legs? I think the legs look like a nice slate color and not green-ish, but a closer shot would be helpful. This does look like a Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Ameraucana. I have several girls with that very nice full beard. Did it hatch from a true blue egg?
Let me try this again ....... the previous post belongs to this question ..... yes, Mindy did hatch out of a sky blue colored egg.
Very nice colored legs and feet! That is the color we strive for. She is blue wheaten ot wheaten, can not tell if those dark feathers are blue or black. Her back angle is a bit off toward the tail, but over all very nice! :) very much an Ameraucana!

Renie and Egghead jr. nice to see the two of you so close to me! Renie I didn't know this walmart sold feed I always go to Agway or Littleton Tractor Supply.
LOL I buy my chicken food and supplies from Black Mount Equipment in Haverhill. :) I drive right by them on my way to Wally world to get food for meeeee....lol Go over to the John Deere place.... Blk Mt is there....Sean or Sally will be glad to help you..... good people... good prices :)

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone in the Conway vicinity who has 1-3 days old chicks? I'm hoping to get two or three for my broody that hatched only one. I'd like to stay within a 30 minute drive.

Back
Top Bottom