New Hampshire!

Hi All!
I have a broody hen and would like to hatch some chicks. Was wondering if anyone in NH or northeastern MA has fertilized eggs? I'd like to get them within the next couple days as I am not sure how long she will continue to brood with no eggs... I have a mix of RIR, New Hampshires, Easter Eggers, Silver Wyandottes, Barred Rocks and Leghorns so as long as the breed is winter hearty I would be interested. We have raised our hens from day old chicks from Blue Seal in Derry and have been quite pleased. I have 2 little girls and we love watching the chicks grow - this would be a new experience in the backyard chicken adventure!
Thanks from Hudson...

If anyone in the Monadnock region is looking for young chicks or point-of-lay Rhode Island Red pullets, Achille Agway in Keene is really trying to move their stock to new homes. I'd encourage you to stop in, they seem like they're ready to make a good deal to get them placed. My husband says no more are coming home with us, but I told the nice saleswoman at the store that I'd let other chicken lovers know!

Hi All!
I have a broody hen and would like to hatch some chicks. Was wondering if anyone in NH or northeastern MA has fertilized eggs? I'd like to get them within the next couple days as I am not sure how long she will continue to brood with no eggs... I have a mix of RIR, New Hampshires, Easter Eggers, Silver Wyandottes, Barred Rocks and Leghorns so as long as the breed is winter hearty I would be interested. We have raised our hens from day old chicks from Blue Seal in Derry and have been quite pleased. I have 2 little girls and we love watching the chicks grow - this would be a new experience in the backyard chicken adventure!
Thanks from Hudson...
I'm in Deerfield, NH ... I have a mixed flock of RIR/NHR, leg horns, americanas, barred rock and their crosses. If you're still looking for eggs.

Hi ,

Not sure if you're into the pure breed / competition thing. We're just in it for the eggs at our house. We've gotten chicks from Dodge Grain on rte 28 in Salem and I know they'll take specific orders all year long.

Thank you so much!! They have them in stock now!!!
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom