New Jersey

What's chick chat?
Kirby's Feed Store is located in Medford. A great place over 130 years in business. Sarah Kirby organizes a celebration of chickens day, called the Chik Chat. I usually go and bring some birds to show, and there are some 4Hers there to talk about chickens. Last year (?) there was a Purina rep to help pick out the right feed. She usually has a big order of chicks for that day. It's a nice social day, and then you can walk around the town - so cute! She's working on the date right now - some time in April.

Does anybody local have any turken or turken mix eggs? I'm thinking of setting some eggs to hatch one time before I leave for school. I only have one turken hen so I would love to find some more!

Kirby's Feed Store is located in Medford. A great place over 130 years in business. Sarah Kirby organizes a celebration of chickens day, called the Chik Chat. I usually go and bring some birds to show, and there are some 4Hers there to talk about chickens. Last year (?) there was a Purina rep to help pick out the right feed. She usually has a big order of chicks for that day. It's a nice social day, and then you can walk around the town - so cute! She's working on the date right now - some time in April.

Kirby's is our local feed store - love them!! I didn't go to Chick Chat last year because we ended up being out of town, but I am def going this year! :)

ChknObsessedANG -
frow.gif
I'm in Moorestown too! HI :) I figured there must be other people in my area, but other than stalking through people's back yards, I didn't know how to find them LOL.

Back
Top Bottom