New Jersey

Pics
Quote:
No but we HAVE taken our Old English Bantam hen to PetSmart
big_smile.png

Quote:
Call your zoning board office. They should have any regulations. And make sure you come to the poultry show on the 22nd at the State Fairgrounds!

did anyone hear nj 101.5 about the girl who has to get rid of her pet chicken, the dj kept saying i'm sure theres no one in nj besides someone on a farm who's keeping a flock of chickens. if he only knew

I have a small backyard flock here in south NJ...didn't hear the NJ101.5 thing but we have a 10 yr old girl south of me that has been ordered to get rid of her 2 chickens cause they don't live on an acre......

Quote:

Quote:

The guy at the car wash told me he just heard about some new law they are trying to pass limiting chickens below a certain acreage. I haven't had a chance to check it out.

Quote:
Well that's crappy - does anyone know an update? These towns better get with the program - chickens are coming, so they are going to have to deal with it.

Quote:
Call your zoning board office. They should have any regulations. And make sure you come to the poultry show on the 22nd at the State Fairgrounds!

Is this show at the Sussex fairgrounds?

Back
Top Bottom