New Jersey

Wanted to start the spring coop clean out this week
roll.png
boo Where do you get egg cartons from. I need to sell the extra eggs. I was told I cant reuse the store ones to sell to the public
Order then online. Tractor supply is .49 a carton. Gets costly after a while.

when i looked online a while ago for these i found them at eggcartonsonline.com for 125 for $42 with free shipping. I have ideabif they are a reputable company or if these are a good quality carton.

Wanted to start the spring coop clean out this week
roll.png
boo Where do you get egg cartons from. I need to sell the extra eggs. I was told I cant reuse the store ones to sell to the public
Your cartons have to be new and have the FDA safe handling instructions on them. Also I think your name. I don't think the grade of eggs, but I might be getting that part backwards. If you don't know it I'm sure it's somewhere. If you find out, would you please post it.

Hello chicken friends!!
Here are my new little babies from Bruce and Nicole. We literally just put our big girls outside in their new coop and the very next day we have babies in the basement under heat lamps again. I can't say y'all didn't warn me that this was addictive though :)
The baby barred rock has been getting poop stuck to her behind and the area around her vent is all swollen :(. Any suggestions on how to care for this? Bruce said use a warm washcloth to remove the poop but it seems to keep happening.

Ooooo and Mary, the automatic door you suggested is amazing!!! We love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom