New Jersey

Hi South Jersey here Salem County and Cumberland border pretty much just got my first 6 about a month ago, but am more than excited so far it's been some work, but it seems like very rewarding experience

i am going to have 3 female one day old silkie chicks for sale the week of april 24th
pick up only
free
must be placed with only silkies
cannot be used as food
pm me for more details

i will have 3 female day old silkie chicks for sale for pickup the week of april 24 must be placed with ONLY other silkies cannot be used as food

Hi South Jersey here Salem County and Cumberland border pretty much just got my first 6 about a month ago, but am more than excited so far it's been some work, but it seems like very rewarding experience

Hey, another South Jersey member! I live in Quinton Township, less than a mile from the Cumberland County line. I've had chickens for a few years now. It becomes less work once they are older and they grow very fast. They are also addicting! I started with 6 and had as many as 30 at one time. I Keep them for the eggs. I have different breeds that lay different color eggs so I get white, brown, dark brown (aka chocolate eggs) and green eggs. This web site is a great resource about chickens.

Hello and welcome :) I'm in Magnolia but our farm with chickens is in Quinton. The work is very rewarding and at least they pay you back with breakfast, lol. We have seramas, EEs and orpingtons that we breed. We love our chickens.

Another South Jerseyan here! Cumberland County...near the Cape May / Cumberland County border. We have 7 hens right now and are getting a good supply on eggs from them.

I have a silkie rooster for sale he's only 10$ and he's about a year old

Hi there! Cindi from Bayville, formerly of Lanoka Harbor, more formerly of Detroit, and REAL formerly from Manchester (class of '81).

Brand new chicken girl. I moved here from Lacey in December, and it seems most of my neighbors own chickens. The lady behind me does farm animal rescue, and she has ten roosters, which crow from sunup till sundown! It is so farmy and piney here, it's crazy! I'm on a half acre in the woods with my hubby and three dogs. I love it. I just acquired 6 banty chicks from MPC 4 days ago. One died, one is weak as of this AM, but they rest are thriving!

Glad to be here! <waves>

Cindi

Back
Top Bottom