New Mexico

Hello all,

I have 4 Blue Copper Marans cockerels that would like to find a flock of their own. They came from a breeder in Colorado and were hatched 4/24/15, they're not hatchery birds.

These guys would be great breeders and would also be great combined with easter eggers to make olive egger chickens. They carry the genes for dark chocolate-colored eggs. These guys also carry the splash gene and some of them, and their sisters, have some splash markings in their blue.

I'm in no hurry to re-home them, I just don't need them in my flock.

Let me know if you're interested, $20, local pick up only, I won't ship them. I'm in Tijeras, NM.

Hello all, I have 4 Blue Copper Marans cockerels that would like to find a flock of their own. They came from a breeder in Colorado and were hatched 4/24/15, they're not hatchery birds. These guys would be great breeders and would also be great combined with easter eggers to make olive egger chickens. They carry the genes for dark chocolate-colored eggs. These guys also carry the splash gene and some of them, and their sisters, have some splash markings in their blue. I'm in no hurry to re-home them, I just don't need them in my flock. Let me know if you're interested, $20, local pick up only, I won't ship them. I'm in Tijeras, NM.
oh geez if I was closer I'd pick one up for my olive Egger project

Hello all,

I have 4 Blue Copper Marans cockerels that would like to find a flock of their own. They came from a breeder in Colorado and were hatched 4/24/15, they're not hatchery birds.

These guys would be great breeders and would also be great combined with easter eggers to make olive egger chickens. They carry the genes for dark chocolate-colored eggs. These guys also carry the splash gene and some of them, and their sisters, have some splash markings in their blue.

I'm in no hurry to re-home them, I just don't need them in my flock.

Let me know if you're interested, $20, local pick up only, I won't ship them. I'm in Tijeras, NM.

You might want to try the NM poultry swap facebook page.

Hello,

I was wondering if you still have the Blue Copper Maran roosters available? I have 1 Amerucana, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Black Astralorps, and 2 Minorca 's. They are all hens. I live in Rio Rancho.

I do have them, I work during the week but if you want to come get one this weekend we're around. I'll PM you my contact info.

Thanks for all the swap ideas everyone!

Hi everyone!

We're long-time chicken owners that recently ventured into the world of ducks... we've unfortunately ended up with too many drakes (2 Pekins) that need to be rehomed, and we're having a hard time finding someone reliable to take them. Any advice for rehoming these guys in this state? We're down in Alamogordo, but would drive halfway for the right adopters... we're hoping for a home where they can be pets and not dinner. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

We're long-time chicken owners that recently ventured into the world of ducks... we've unfortunately ended up with too many drakes (2 Pekins) that need to be rehomed, and we're having a hard time finding someone reliable to take them. Any advice for rehoming these guys in this state? We're down in Alamogordo, but would drive halfway for the right adopters... we're hoping for a home where they can be pets and not dinner. Thanks!

Hi, and welcome to BYC!

Try the NM poultry swap on facebook. A lot of folks have ducks on there and might be interested in your males.

X2. There is a fairly big group there (for New Mexico) and people are buying and selling all sorts of poultry. Good luck selling your drakes!

Back
Top Bottom