New Mexico

this is when we first got him
DSC03860.JPG

He is about 8 weeks old in this picture
DSC03880.JPG
DSC03894.JPG

I am okay with that but I will wait a little until quarantine is over so I can go to one of the chicken swaps at Millers,and if they do not have any bantam roosters I will accept your offer and by then I should know Tony's gender.
and if Freddy turns out to be a butt I will try to swap him as well.

So I will wait until a chicken swap at Millers and if they do not have any bantam roosters, then I will go to you. If Freddy is a Mean rooster, I will make the CL the main roo and try to find a bantam roo

Last edited:
I am okay with that but I will wait a little until quarantine is over so I can go to one of the chicken swaps at Millers,and if they do not have any bantam roosters I will accept your offer and by then I should know Tony's gender.
and if Freddy turns out to be a butt I will try to swap him as well.

So I will wait until a chicken swap at Millers and if they do not have any bantam roosters, then I will go to you. If Freddy is a Mean rooster, I will make the CL the main roo and try to find a bantam roo
Alright I will see how long I can hold onto the cockerel but just as fair warning in a few months he might be sold or on a dinner plate (depends on how well he gets along with the other rooster).

Back
Top Bottom