New Quail Biz!

OzawkieBantams

Songster
12 Years
Sep 15, 2010
Ozawkie, KS
Hey y'all I just wanted to take a second to tell you about my quailin farm, I have been dreaming of owning high end quail for about 6 months now since I read about them on a website and decided to get a degree in them.

All I need is about 20k to get me started, I am looking for suckers investors to give me money to get me started, in return I will give you any extra eggs or meat that I have from my 12-20,000 birds.

Here is the shed that a local farmer agreed to let me use, he answered my well thought out business plan on craigslist and decided it would be a good use for this old barn.

as you can see it has plenty of room for my quail, I am estimating it would hold more than 20,000 quail.

This is my rack system that I intend to get then I will use your money ( or my income taxes if they get here first ) to buy cots, some bobwhites in pink, purple, and hopefully the rare blue spotted with red heads, then I will get some ducks and geese too and keep them in the breeding rack. This will give my 3 bantam chickens friends, quailies need friends too lol

The following are a couple of my prize winning quail from the stock that I got from a secret source lol, they are the biggest and best quail in the market right now, NOBODY is breeding them this big except me so if you are interested in an investment please send your money to

CASH
1242 IwishIhadbirds lane ( Shady hill trailer court )
Manhattan KS

As you can see my quail are top notch, apply today before I have too many investors in this great opportunity

Last edited:
I dont know if I could do 20k but I would be willing to go into your business with you if you are for real, I am always looking for a way to make a few bucks and if you made a contract to give me a certain amount of meat and eggs I would be in for say 2k tops, just got my taxes back so this would be a good time to invest in something lol.

I have never really done business stuff like this, should we have our lawyers meet up or something? I dont have a lawyer right off hand but it wouldnt cost much to get one to look at a paper would it?

anyway if you are serious and want to start a business ( and know how to do this all ) contact me via email or PM, very interested.

I'm not a lawyer, but my cell mate and I wrote several request for appeals. All so filed alot of motions for reversal of sentence, and request for dismissal. I am very good with the legal system... For a cut of the profit, I will gladly handle your partnership agreement... Yours truely, "Hack Saw" Fat Daddy ...

Well Id like for some flyer's to look like this

Want bids on meat quail and eggs

I'm about to start raising meat quail and I'm wanting to get bids from private buyers vs. taking them to auction. These are not bobwhite but a totally different species. They may taste just a little less gamey other wise the same. The birds will ave. around 10.5 oz. ea. Live weight. I will also have eggs avail., great for pickling. Start shooting me reasonable offers and a way to contact you. I will be in full production by mid. june and will have a producing season of mar.- sept. there after. I will be selling 12 ready to process, young, tender birds a month plus 18 eggs a week. Bid on birds, eggs or both if you want a monthly/weekly supply. Highest bid takes it and I will go down the list if that buyer back out or passes on future buys. If I run out of private buyers the birds will go to the monthly poultry auction in clay center and I will keep the eggs for myself. Live birds will start at 1.50 ea. and eggs at $3 for 18. If you buy eggs and decide you like them I would sell some fresh females for slightly higher than the meat birds, contact me for info on the hens and their managment. You could easily get away with these in town, on private property.

Hummm, not sure how to say this - but, I am not sure if you are serious or not. te he But if you are looking for money to make that beautiful building a bit bigger so all of those quail cages will fit in it, here is a place you could possible turn that well thought out plan into some real time cash to make it all work.

http://www.kickstarter.com/ Please check it out and let me know if it works. It has for so many other people who are working to realize their dream.

Oh, I am researching my form of a quail venture which is why I am looking on the quail forum and saw your thread.

Good luck with your venture

Back
Top Bottom