Happy Chooks

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jul 9, 2009
Northern CA
My Coop
My Coop
We have added a new section to the Buy/Sell/Trade titled "Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing". This was added as a feature enhancement for members looking to find homes for animals they are unable to keep.

The guidelines of the Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing section:

• You may only post in this section for re-homing a free bird. Birds for sale MUST be in the BST classified area of the forum.
  • This area includes all types of birds - chickens, ducks, turkeys, quail, geese, guineas, peafowl, pheasants, etc.
  • Please put an appropriate title to your threads - Identify the type of bird and your location in the heading. This will make it easier for others to see what is available in their area.
  • Postings in this section will not count against your classified listings limit.

Here is the link for the Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16182/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing

Hope you all enjoy the new section and good luck finding homes for your birds!

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

We have added a new section to the Buy/Sell/Trade titled "Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing". This was added as a feature enhancement for members looking to find homes for animals they are unable to keep.

The guidelines of the Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing section:

• You may only post in this section for re-homing a free bird. Birds for sale MUST be in the BST classified area of the forum.
  • This area includes all types of birds - chickens, ducks, turkeys, quail, geese, guineas, peafowl, pheasants, etc.
  • Please put an appropriate title to your threads - Identify the type of bird and your location in the heading. This will make it easier for others to see what is available in their area.
  • Postings in this section will not count against your classified listings limit.

Here is the link for the Animals in Need of Free Re-Homing:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16182/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing

Hope you all enjoy the new section and good luck finding homes for your birds!
Thank you!

I will subscribe to this thread.

Ron

This is great
thumbsup.gif
We have so many members here needing to rehome roosters, this'll be perfect for them.

thumbsup.gif

Great idea! We have folks contact us often looking for a place for extra roosters. Had someone call once with a full grown pig! That one we could not take. Again, wonderful idea!

Hi! I don'y know how to use this site for re-homing my donks! Any help would be appreciated! I live in WA state.

Forgot to say I have a pair of Jennies, age unknown. They are black/brown, curly and beautiful when all old hair is brushed out! I can no longer keep them but would love to GIVE them to someone who would love them. They are pets, not guard donks, or workers. i love them dearly and insist they go to a good home.

Hi! I don'y know how to use this site for re-homing my donks! Any help would be appreciated! I live in WA state.
If you look across the top of the Home page and put your curser over the forum tab it has a drop down of the different topics available. Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and click on it. I believe there is a seperate forum under that for non-feathered sales. Do read the rules, they will bump you if you don't follow them and I also believe you must have a certain number of posts on the site before you can set up a Classified AD.

Anyway,
welcome-byc.gif
and I hope that helps.

Go to Forum- Buy Sell Trade- Animals In need of free rehoming. Then go to "Start a new thread" at the top. Good luck.
Edit: didn't see Puddin Fluff's answer, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom