Announcement New Trophy Point Levels

And that's the single thing i don't like!
What would stop me, after buying a PFM to "award" me the »Platinum Egg«?
Nothing at all would stop you if that's what you want as your title. Your posts and trophies will reflect that it isn't a real title given out by earning it.

Nothing at all would stop you if that's what you want as your title. Your posts and trophies will reflect that it isn't a real title given out by earning it.
Who is actually doing the math, looking at the trophy points and deducting the "true" title? People just see "Wrangler", "Enlightened" or "Champignon" and thing »Oh a really experienced member…"
And the fake title stays, even when the FPM membership has expired.

Who is actually doing the math, looking at the trophy points and deducting the "true" title? People just see "Wrangler", "Enlightened" or "Champignon" and thing »Oh a really experienced member…"
I don't know about you, but I look at badges and post count/point counts long before I even consider the title. I don't even know what order they are, actually. I doubt many have them memorized. It's just a way for non-PFMs to get some changes now and then.

I believe it's automatic. @CarpCharacin would know more than me about this.

That answers my question!
I wish I had a custom title, 😞

Back
Top Bottom