NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's past no harm no fowl, but I'm fairly sure the trades all need to be able to be sent in 2 weeks. Too many things went wrong when we did trades for future stuff.

Yep. No "spring eggs" deals here. People weren't getting their swaps from places that allowed longer. Too much can go wrong in a longer period of time. I'm personally still waiting on stuff that I swapped for over a year ago...

I have for offer

Thick chunky handknitted infinity cowls (your choice of color)

or

2 pints of your choice of Jam
Red Raspberry (wild berries)
Grape jelly (organic)
Peach jam(organic)
Peach jelly (organic)

or

Woven Paracord Archery wrist sling with leather attachment (your choice of colors)

I could also get several cuttings from my grapevine. I don't know what kind they are except that they make the best jelly and juice. I is a family vine and has been growing for over 65 years. I will be taking cuttings in the next few weeks to get starts for all the granddaughters.

I'm going to "pull" the swap with the sebbie eggs from this swap. Since it was a swap pretty much between the two of you, you're more than welcome to PM each other and work out the swap through PM. Thank you! ;)

@shannon
Are the grape cuttings for grafting? Or are they rooted?
I plan to root them from cuttings. I did it last winter and had a success rate of about 80% using natural cinnamon as a rooting hormone. I have never grafted so I am not sure what that involves. I take cutting with nodes and root them. It usually takes a few weeks to be able to tell if they took root. I will have them started by tomorrow afternoon so if that is what you are wanting, by the time they swap will go out, I will have both rooted and cuttings.

I plan to root them from cuttings.  I did it last winter and had a success rate of about 80% using natural cinnamon as a rooting hormone.  I have never grafted so I am not sure what that involves.  I take cutting with nodes and root them.  It usually takes a few weeks to be able to tell if they took root.  I will have them started by tomorrow afternoon so if that is what you are wanting, by the time they swap will go out, I will have both rooted and cuttings.

Great! I'd like to claim some of the rooted cuttings. I don't know how to graft or root, so if you could get them started I'd like to claim them.

I'm new to this and will go back and re-read the rules about sending with confirmation, etc.

I have 2 pints (4-8oz jars) of raw Texas clover honey from our hives to offer. Some is crystalized, but I can reliquify it if you prefer.

As I said I'm new to swapping, so if moderators don't feel that is equivalent to what everyone else is swapping I can add more honey to the offer.

Great! I'd like to claim some of the rooted cuttings. I don't know how to graft or root, so if you could get them started I'd like to claim them.

I'm new to this and will go back and re-read the rules about sending with confirmation, etc.

I have 2 pints (4-8oz jars) of raw Texas clover honey from our hives to offer. Some is crystalized, but I can reliquify it if you prefer.

As I said I'm new to swapping, so if moderators don't feel that is equivalent to what everyone else is swapping I can add more honey to the offer.

Ohh mine on honey. My sil loves honey I grab some for her any chance I get!
I offer
12+ coturnix quail eggs. Will include James Marie Pharoah tuxedo Italian and manchurian. Some of the manchurian will be f1 gold tuxes.
2 jars confite garlic ( garlic cloves steeped in herbs and olive oil canned ala modernist cusine. Great for cooking or spreading on bread or eating etc)
6+ hens choice can include silkie showgirl marans muscovy duck breese. ( quail if asked)

Ohh mine on honey. My sil loves honey I grab some for her any chance I get!
I offer
12+ coturnix quail eggs. Will include James Marie Pharoah tuxedo Italian and manchurian. Some of the manchurian will be f1 gold tuxes.
2 jars confite garlic ( garlic cloves steeped in herbs and olive oil canned ala modernist cusine. Great for cooking or spreading on bread or eating etc)
6+ hens choice can include silkie showgirl marans muscovy duck breese. ( quail if asked)
OOOOO, I call mine on the 6+ hens choice eggs. Hopefully, I can get some silkies. I have one lonely silkie that is 2 weeks old. Ducks would be ok too. This is like Christmas!!!!

I'll offer up the same as before and add Hen Sweater to the choices. Just finishing up the knitting now so I will get a pick in the next few days after it's done blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom