NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get a picture, I am taking care of my 7 month old son during the day so its pretty difficult to find any time to get away

Mine on the coturnix quail eggs.
All I can offer at this point is more bobwhite quail eggs. I'm trying to think of some suitable alternatives, today I'll look over my stuff and see if I can find anything else to offer.

I can also offer some rocks: turquoise cabs, unpolished garnets and rubies, etc. You name it I probably got it.
Andjewelry: rings, bangles, and alligator feet necklaces. Shells,and pressed 4 leaf clovers.
Beads as well...
If I was organized, I could probably find more things.

Do you have an updated offer or pictures? Giftcard? BYC membership? This thread has stalled for almost 3 weeks now...
caf.gif

Sorry guys, haven't had time to respond yet. I've been very busy as I've been out of town visiting relatives and just got back yesterday, have had family over and celebrating the 4th and my birthday today... All these items are in storage and I'll need to dig them out to take pictures of them. I was hoping to get my computer fixed first because I have pictures of them already on there. I wanted to get it fixed asap but now I'm not sure when my brother is going to take it in. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:
You know what just tell me what you'd like and I'll try to grant your wish. Can't do anything like a gift card because I don't have my own debit card to pay with, also, I have no money lol.
I could also make a custom mini saltwater aquarium in a bottle. These are really cool, they will come complete with sea monkeys, copepods, daphnia or your plankton of choice, living seaweed plant, an led light your color choice, sand and shells, your choice of bottles.
Quail egg scissors
Or coyote teeth, various types of feathers available... Magpies, Hungarian partridge, quail feathers, turkey, peacock, hawk, bluejay, bluebird, and others

Last edited:
Yup, I sent them eggs...

Whoops, it was @orumpoultry they claimed last, mine was time before... :/

I haven't got the eggs yet so if none of these options sound appealing we could probably go back to their offer if they haven't yet sent them

Edit: so yeah I tried to take some pictures and honestly my tablets camera is just a piece of crap and you can't see anything. I need my computer

Orumpoultry said the eggs werent sent yet so I asked to cancel. I dont have a lot of time to do anymore hatches this year anyway, so if orumpoultry is willing to go back a turn, that's cool with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom