NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have never set minimum s on the thread. We decided to let the members decide if they felt what they were taking was a fair swap.

Betta - Just happened to be in the area so thought I would answer the question and keep things moving.

Last edited:
I normally do offer 6 but the PayPal offer was only 10 and 17+ is standard - that just covers the shipping on eggs being sent out instead of receiving eggs - so I am not sure how to proceed -
idunno.gif
So I went back to 1st post and there are no guidelines in regards to PayPal offers. On other threads the min is $17 - that would cover S&H of eggs being shipped out and equal to 6 eggs - I do not feel that $10 is equal to 6 Purebreed eggs - I can rescind my offer - I do not want to hold up the thread. Rollback??

So I went back to 1st post and there are no guidelines in regards to PayPal offers. On other threads the min is $17 - that would cover S&H of eggs being shipped out and equal to 6 eggs - I do not feel that $10 is equal to 6 Purebreed eggs - I can rescind my offer - I do not want to hold up the thread. Rollback??

It does show 6 pure breed eggs in post 1

I normally do offer 6 but the PayPal offer was only 10 and 17+ is standard - that just covers the shipping on eggs being sent out instead of receiving eggs - so I am not sure how to proceed -
idunno.gif
I just need to be sure. I totally understand where you are coming from, but it is difficult for me to only take 4 at a time with the hatch rates of shipped eggs. I am still confused though??? I would like to rescind with 4, sorry.....

Last edited:
cochiner is a grandfathered mod, id imagine. Even if betta wants to make one thing or another clearer later, id imaing this stands? Sorry for confusing you all!

Actually the threads started out as 15.00 as the min for Paypal. They went up when shipping costs went up. If you do not feel your offer of 6 eggs is worth offering, then take it back. :O)
Clover Run - You are fine. I happen to know what the rules are on this swap.
wink.png

Current Offer
thumbsup.gif

It does show 6 pure breed eggs in post 1
Yes it does. It is listed in the examples I think. I can copy and paste in a minute.

We actually voted on this whole thing several months ago. I asked did we want to set paypal minimums or make several other changes to the rules and the members voted to leave things as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom