NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine: Lotion-lavender again if you have it

Offer: Swap Page-http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-member-page

Also: 3. I have some books: a. James Merrill- "Scripts for the Pageant". An epic poem, I believe this is book three in the poem, but each book can stand alone.
b. Stewart Swain- "The Spacetime Frontier"- This is a collection of Sci-Fi Shorts
c.Ward Just- "An Unfinished Season" -This is a Novel which was a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
All books are in very good condition, you can substitute one of them for a jar of jam or choose all three.

4. I have some christmas decorations-
5. This is a set of Vintage Marbellite brand squares for making macrame shelves or whatever you can come up with to create with them Pick these along with something else.

6. Some Boys clothes (Take all of one Size or mix and match between sizes) These are all 18mo. The set to your far left is hand made (blue batik shorts and sleeveless top with embroidered sailboat).

These are 18 mo, the shirt on the right is an SPF, UV protective , Swim shirt.

These are 2T, there are three pairs of shorts on the left, a zip up hoodie and a pair of jeans in the center and two button up, collared, short sleeved shirts on the right.

These are 2T

8. Girls clothing, The shirts are 4T and the shorts are 3T, choose either or both, or mix and match with the girls clothes on my swap page.

9. 6 Jerusalem Artichoke tubers probably with plant or sprout attatched.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Mine: Lotion-lavender again if you have it

Offer: Swap Page-http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-member-page

Also: 3. I have some books: a. James Merrill- "Scripts for the Pageant". An epic poem, I believe this is book three in the poem, but each book can stand alone.
b. Stewart Swain- "The Spacetime Frontier"- This is a collection of Sci-Fi Shorts
c.Ward Just- "An Unfinished Season" -This is a Novel which was a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
All books are in very good condition, you can substitute one of them for a jar of jam or choose all three.

4. I have some christmas decorations-
5. This is a set of Vintage Marbellite brand squares for making macrame shelves or whatever you can come up with to create with them Pick these along with something else.

6. Some Boys clothes (Take all of one Size or mix and match between sizes) These are all 18mo. The set to your far left is hand made (blue batik shorts and sleeveless top with embroidered sailboat).

These are 18 mo, the shirt on the right is an SPF, UV protective , Swim shirt.

These are 2T, there are three pairs of shorts on the left, a zip up hoodie and a pair of jeans in the center and two button up, collared, short sleeved shirts on the right.

These are 2T

8. Girls clothing, The shirts are 4T and the shorts are 3T, choose either or both, or mix and match with the girls clothes on my swap page.

9. 6 Jerusalem Artichoke tubers probably with plant or sprout attatched.

I can also offer: 10. a purse by "the sak" it is black, crocheted and in very good condition

11. Some Sterling Silver Wire for Crafting, The length and gauge are written in red on the bag.

12. This really cool looking Nine West Knit Blazer, it is an XS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom