NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Offer: I fixed some of the pictures but, will have to take more of the others when I get a chance. Nothing has changed on my swap page so everyone should remember what they are.
Quote: <p Or 4+ muscovy eggs- 1 week wait

Last edited:
Anyone who owes swaps that are two weeks or later overdue, please stop swapping until the overdue swaps are sent. I understand that life can get busy and things happen, but if something is preventing swaps from going out, please take the time to get overdue swaps out before creating more swaps. Please contact your swappee(s) and let them know the status. Keeping in contact can help keep everyone happy. Swapping while you are overdue on other swaps causes hurt feelings.

I am saying sorry for all the deadbeats like myself. I will be getting what I own out tomorrow for sure, sorry again everyone.
love.gif

Kimmie

I will need a day or two to get thing organized. If I owe you something,please let me know.I think The last batch of stuff I sent out never made it because I haven't heard back from anyone. Hoping my tracking info didn't walk away from my desk

I will need a day or two to get thing organized. If I owe you something,please let me know.I think The last batch of stuff I sent out never made it because I haven't heard back from anyone. Hoping my tracking info didn't walk away from my desk
Hi Bea you owe me cozies and I owe you pails. They will go out on monday

What's the current offer?
It seems like the last fifty pages are the same four or five people over and over again... and none of them have what I'm looking for.
tongue.png

current offer

Current Offer: I fixed some of the pictures but, will have to take more of the others when I get a chance. Nothing has changed on my swap page so everyone should remember what they are.
Quote:
Or

4+ muscovy eggs- 1 week wait

Edited by reesepoultry - 5/11/13 at 12:04am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom