NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine: Could I add one more bottle of the plumeria laundry soap and one bar of soap (surprise me on the scent) to the other stuff you already owe me?

Offer: Swap Page- https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-member-page

Or: 1. about a dozen bee balm plants
2. some chocolate mint plants
3. a large clump of thyme (plant and roots in soil)
How many chocolate Mint plants? If it's just a small amount do we get to choose another plant from the swap page?

They are a little slow growing right now, it would probably only be six, if that seems too few to you, go ahead and add something else. I personally recommend the jerusalem artichokes, they taste great and the flowers are so beautiful.

They are a little slow growing right now, it would probably only be six, if that seems too few to you, go ahead and add something else. I personally recommend the jerusalem artichokes, they taste great and the flowers are so beautiful.
Thats sounds great, so how do I package up your berries did you ever find out. I am going to google it but wanted some expert advice.

Kimmie

Mine. I'd like to have #15 (I forget what they were called). Little purple flowers along with the chocolate mint:)

My offer $12 or here's my swap page....
MiMis_Place Swap Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom