NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my offer is your choice of TWO of the following:

1 bar handmade goat milk soap in Berry Vanilla or Love spell

4 chapstick either unflavored, strawberry, or vanilla mint

1 jar rose clay sugar scrub
Unscented or in any scent I have (contact me for list)

1 jar whipped shea body butter ( also can be scented any way)

Shea butter and chapstick, please. Let me dash over to my laptop to post my offer. (Or check my signature)

Her offer has already been claimed. The offer from mnhomestead is up now.

Her offer has already been claimed. The offer from mnhomestead is up now.

You'll notice I edited that before you finished responding. ;) Ah the perils of browsing via a "smartphone." Strange browsers, limited viewing and tiny screen.

I think what happened is I clicked send just as my hubby was calling in... and it didn't go through until he hung up.

Hi all. Would love to join in! Never done a swap before so I will have to read beginning again. 1 question though that I didn't notice. Do I HAVE to have a lot of options to offer?

Hi all. Would love to join in! Never done a swap before so I will have to read beginning again. 1 question though that I didn't notice. Do I HAVE to have a lot of options to offer?

:frow Welcome to your newest addiction! The more choices you offer, the more likely someone will find something they like. However, offering only a couple of things that many people want works better than offering a whole bunch of things that nobody wants ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom