NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer:
4 homemade burp cloths, just tell me sex of baby or colors you want
or
6+ Arkansas Blues hatching eggs
or
cotton quilting fabric 1 flat envelope full. This will be at least 1/4 yard pieces no scraps. Just tell me color or colors you want.
What are your burp cloths made of/ look like? Would love to see a picture of an example if you have one!

Last edited:
No pictures at the moment as I have given all of them away for baby showers, but they are made by taking a (preshrunk) prefolded cloth diaper, cutting a strip of fabric the with of the center doubled portion and edged with ribbon on both sides of the cotton fabric and attached with zigzag stitch to prevent them from coming loose. The other option is a kidney shaped burp cloth that is two pieces of flannel with quilt batting in the middle in which the edges on the flannel are "ragged".

Mine on the splash silkies.

Offer:
4 homemade burp cloths, just tell me sex of baby or colors you want
or
6+ Arkansas Blues hatching eggs
or
cotton quilting fabric 1 flat envelope full. This will be at least 1/4 yard pieces no scraps. Just tell me color or colors you want.

I also have this dress NWT from Dillards. Size 18 mos.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Arkansas Blues birds. They are a blue egg layer that is BBS. True breeding cross of Araucana and White Leghorn.

Last edited:
I mine the u of a eggs if you can wait for a lul in the weather, if not then I'll take the girls outfit:)
Offer swap page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/flowers-of-abba-swap-page

Or

+6 olandsk dwarf eggs.

Mine on olandsk dwarf eggs

Offer
6+ Polish eggs
6+ Easter Egger/Ameraucana Cross eggs
Or any of the other non egg items from my swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page
Or 2 newly hatched gray call ducklings if you live close enough to pick up (no shipping on the ducklings). All of my calls are housed together so they may or may not be pure gray

Pictures of all can be seen on my swap page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom