NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this will be my first swap, so I hope I do this right. I've been lurking a bit to get the hang of it.

Mine, the coffee flavors, sample sizes.

I have:
Random jewelry pieces (my camera is charging now, I don't know how to upload from my phone so I'll post pics later).
Quilt blocks: "Bug Jars" and misc "I Spy" fabrics. I have quilted for years, almost every theme, so I may have something you are looking for.
Also BEADS and supplies! Just ask, if interested.

Here are the pictures of some jewelry options for swapping.
Four 10" anklets, three 10" anklets (one with peace dangle), six misc. anklets and bracelets- 8"to 9", Rustic Mexican painted metal Fish necklace, gold french wire earrings, silver and gold post earrings, breast cancer bracelets and pins

And here are some bug and candy jar quilt blocks and some "I SPY" fabrics.

Here are the pictures of some jewelry options for swapping.
Four 10" anklets, three 10" anklets (one with peace dangle), six misc. anklets and bracelets- 8"to 9", Rustic Mexican painted metal Fish necklace, gold french wire earrings, silver and gold post earrings, breast cancer bracelets and pins

And here are some bug and candy jar quilt blocks and some "I SPY" fabrics.

Are they separated as what you will offer as a swap or how many items would you consider a swap?

This is not an official claim yet but...

I have some egg cartons I could ship out soon (I'll have to count how many I have & can fit in a box). Any takers? and I would claim the scoby (does it come with directions?)...
I don't know which is the current swap your offer for egg cartons or the one on the next page. If yours is how many cartons are you wanting to swap for? I'm wanting to swap for something I can either use to ship eggs or give as a gift even if I have to finish it first. So somebody please let me know which is the current swap.

I don't know which is the current swap your offer for egg cartons or the one on the next page.  If yours is how many cartons are you wanting to swap for?  I'm wanting to swap for something I can either use to ship eggs or give as a gift even if I have to finish it first. So somebody please let me know which is the current swap.

It is not the egg cartons- I was just posing the question to see if anyone was interested in them...

Basically each picture is a possible swap. If I understood the rules, it states a swap is equal to 6 purebred eggs. :) I've never priced eggs, but assume $10 maybe? I want to be generous. If anyone has specific questions about an item, please ask.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any hennie saddles? Or whatever they are called. Out of 2 roos and 20 hens, they have 3 "favorites." LOL! Poor girlie butts!

Until you find some, try duct tape on what is left of the feathers. Stays on long enough to give her some relief and slowly comes off on its own with out hurting her.

I have saddles but i'm not home and won't be till dec 6th. I sell mine for $3 each plus shipping. I know I have bantam size. Not sure if I have any LF size. If you can sew I can send you a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom