NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Additional items:
10 screw on water nipples
Water solvable electrolytes
Chicken Saddles
3 white hanging towels, great for washing chickens

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page

Mine on chicken saddles.
1f60a.png

Check my swap page.
4+ ancona duck eggs
Assorted chicken books

Handmade soap...I have to see what I have. These are examples...about 7-8 ounces each.

Mine soap please. I will PM about what's available.

Swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/swap-page-9

or

6+ hatching egg from the following - hen's choice (so whatever is laid)

The Lavender rooster in the picture is with Lavender Orpington hens and Black Orpington hens. You will get Lavender and Black (split to lavender) chicks from this mating. My Orpingtons are a large percentage imported English. As some of you know I have lots of Orpingtons and have been breeding them for over 10 years. I love the English imports, however they have some serious faults such as not great layers, low fertility because of the huge amount of fluffy feathers, and they are not as hearty as our American Orpingtons. This pen represents what I hope is the best of both worlds. Fertility has been great here at home. The black orpington hens in this pen are very large and they are offspring from some of the first Orpingtons imported by Joy Atkins.

The Red Cuckoo rooster over the splash, red, and chocolate hens are all full English imports except for the two splash hen which have a small percentage of American blood. This pen will produce Red Cuckoo, Chocolate Cuckoo, and Blue Cuckoo chicks.

The Chocolate pen are full 100% English imported birds from three different breeders. There is one Mottled Chocolate in the pen but I do not think she is laying yet.

The White pen is also full 100% English imported birds from two different breeders. These birds are huge and beautiful.
LL
LL

LL
LL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom