NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine

Give me a few minutes

Offer:

6+ hatching eggs Large Fowl Orpingtons - Chocolate 100% full English with a Mottled Chocolate hen in the pen. All chicks will hatch Chocolate but any from the Mottled will carry the Mottled gene.
or
6+ hatching eggs Large Fowl Orpingtons - Splash and Black Cuckoo roosters over Splash, Blue, and Black Cuckoo hens. Roosters are 100% English. Hens are large percentage English or Full English.
or
swap page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/swap-page-9
Mine on the Chocolate Mottled Orp eggs.

Offer:
6+ Cream Legbar hatching eggs
6+ Lavender Split Maran hatching eggs
6+ Black Orpington hatching eggs(some will be pullets eggs)
6+ Autosexing Olive Egger hatching eggs
6+ Crele project hatching eggs(Crele orp roo over rhodebar hens)
6+ Easter Egger hatching eggs(Jubilee roo over AM and EE hens)

Last edited:

Offer:

Mine on the marans
Offer
8+ EE, OE, Wheaten Ameraucana eggs (hen's choice)
10+ Brugmansia / Angel Trumpet Cuttings - double white, pink, peach - your choice (can root them for you if you want to wait a couple of weeks)
2+ 4-6" Started Desert Rose plants (mixed colors)
3+ red amaryllis bulbs (medium sized)

Last edited:

Offer:
Just to make sure it is understood the Chocolate Orpingtons eggs are all Chocolate with one Chocolate Mottled hen in the mix. I have caught her laying so there should be at least one of her eggs.

Her chicks will hatch visually chocolate with a hidden mottled gene. There is no way to know which eggs are hers and no way to know once the chicks hatch which may have mottled gene. The visually mottled will come out only if mated to a mottled. I guess to make it simple if one of her chicks which will be visually Chocolate is put with a Black Mottled then some of those offspring will be Black Mottled and some will be Chocolate Mottled. Just wanted to make that clear in case you want to change your mind.

Just to make sure it is understood the Chocolate Orpingtons eggs are all Chocolate with one Chocolate Mottled hen in the mix. I have caught her laying so there should be at least one of her eggs.

Her chicks will hatch visually chocolate with a hidden mottled gene. There is no way to know which eggs are hers and no way to know once the chicks hatch which may have mottled gene. The visually mottled will come out only if mated to a mottled. I guess to make it simple if one of her chicks which will be visually Chocolate is put with a Black Mottled then some of those offspring will be Black Mottled and some will be Chocolate Mottled. Just wanted to make that clear in case you want to change your mind.
That is fine. I am wanting new blood for my chocolate orps.

Mine on the marans
Offer
10+ Brugmansia / Angel Trumpet Cuttings - double white, pink, peach - your choice (can root them for you if you want to wait a couple of weeks)

Mine on the marans
Offer
Can also add 6+ Double Laced Barnevelder eggs (Blue & Black hens covered by Blue Roo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom