Newbie with NO experience .... what breed?

yes , someone wanted only one for their child ( cruel for Pekings,they need company) and she was made to buy six these were the last of those and she was just going to put them down ! I totally understand raising meat to feed your family , but to just kill tiny babies because she wants some cute lil present for a child ......arrrg I just dont get it !

@Myra2010 What an awful human being! There is a reason for a limit (although I think it should be two)... I personally HAD to buy 6 and I sold the other 4!

@nayeli,I am heart sick , i just found out today the same person I got piddle and Jiggle from , decided , that the babes she took home with her , were getting too big to live in her house so she just let them go in a near by stream , they will never make it , they are just to small ... some people should be banned from ever being allowed to purchase any kind of living thing !!!!!!!
hit.gif

I would go look for them. Bring your babies and get them to peep. Maybe the lost ones will peep back.
I am trying to find out where they were dropped... i am just heart sick , my little ones are so sweet and very attached to us , i just cant imagine how sad these little ones are...rotten humans !

Back
Top Bottom