No good deed ever goes unpunished!!! - Part II 😜

Is the rash completely gone yet? I find the itching will continue for couple weeks AFTER the rash is gone. There will be days that you are scratching and wonder why and then you remember that that is the spot where you had the poison ivy. It will very slowly fade. Be patient, it sucks, sorry.
The rash is gone, just two "stains?" are left on my arm and they itch like hell, especially when i am sweating! I'm applying cortisone cream multiple times per day… :sick

Finally, after three days of carefully spraying each leave, the poison ivy starts to die off:
full

Those plants are really tough!

I hear you! :hugs :fl
Go get some otc hydrocortisone cream. It helps me.
I have used it.
I have used calamine lotion Benadryl cream you name it I have tried it. The
best I've used is this Aveeno lotion that was recommended to me by @R2elk it is the absolute best stuff I have ever used for poison ivy. You should get yourself some!

20200728_213931.jpg

I have used it.
I have used calamine lotion Benadryl cream you name it I have tried it. The
best I've used is this Aveeno lotion that was recommended to me by @R2elk it is the absolute best stuff I have ever used for poison ivy. You should get yourself some!

View attachment 2266632
I will hit the RiteAid tomorrow! - Guess what, i got some of that oil onto my left upper body too, developed the well known rash on my left chest this evening!
:barnie
This is the stuff that hopefully will help me through the night:
full

Well not if you're a fan of Deep Space Nine and the way how Quark, the Ferengi bar-keep is pronouncing »Humoons! - I will never understand those!«
And yes, i read about the terrible consequences of Urushiol can have for your eyesight!
I hope everything went well and your eyes turned out OK? :fl
Yep! That was a few years ago, I’ve not had much poison ivy since. I had it then because I had goats, and they get covered in poison ivy and they need a lot of wrangling.

View attachment 2278320
check this area, it looks like you might have another small plant or two here, but it’s hard to tell from that photo.
You mean this area?- crop from the original picture in 4K resolution:
1596684897551.png

I will have a look tomorrow, you are right: Three leaves… 🤯
Thank you very much!!!

Back
Top Bottom