No good deed ever goes unpunished!!! - Part III 😮

Hi friends,

it becomes more and more obvious for me that those »Ferengi Rules of Acquisitions« are true! - Currently i am working on another good deed for my ducks, extending their house with a secure run, so that whoever duck wants to sleep outside can do so without being eaten. Also the duck-house itself will stay much cleaner when water and food will be served outside in the run. For this project see here:
❓❓❓ What kind of wire-mesh to use for a duck-run ❓❓❓

Now there was little to no rain where i live and the poor soil that is around the house became rock hard and impossible to penetrate with a spade or a shovel, so i tried my trusted garden pickaxe with some success and removed two wheelbarrows of earth. However pickaxing isn't doing any good to my back so i decided to try my 19lbs straight crowbar and it worked much better! Just lifting the crowbar 1-2' up and let it drop down breaks up the soil and i can shovel the dry crumbs into the wheelbarrow. So i was hacking through the ground when suddenly

A bright flash of light and a lot of energy flowing through my body made me throw the crowbar 10 feet away! - I had located the underground electric cable, running from the house to the work-platform.
Found myself sitting on the ground... Most of the ducks running away, screaming frantically, but some of the girls (Nona, Katharina, Blanca,…) were cautiously approaching to check on me.
Here is a picture of the accident site, after i had secured the broken cable with "duck-tape":
full

You see that thicker cable right next to the broken one? - That is the 240 Volt cable for the hot-tub! Guess i still have some luck left…
Wow! that is DEFINITELY not the best way to locate a power cord! I'm really glad that nobody got hurt, and you definitely do have some luck not to hit the big one!

You're so lucky you should play the lottery!
Definitely! - I would win the 200 billion jackpot and then be killed by a falling branch while partying in da woods… Nope, i prefer to spend my luck on real world issues!
Like: I was really lucky today at the Re-Store: Found SIX large plexiglass panels at the for just $10 each! Really large, like 3'x3' and 5mm thick, those will become the new windows in the duck-house, i bet the duckies will stretch out their little tongues to the raccoons outside: :tongue Can't touch me! :tongue

Back
Top Bottom