Jayecookie

Songster
Oct 15, 2017
Cooper City, Florida
20170327160611_IMG_0676.JPG

I absolutely love this movable coop design! so glad I got to see it up close. I learned a lot and it had a few flaws but I talk about what is the best HANDS DOWN here if you wanna check it out and give your opinions!

There is no such thing as NO MAINTENANCE. I can see that it has automatic feeders, but the drawback for me at least would be ;;;; I would be feeding all the night time hungriness. There seems to be not much areal predator protection. Raccoons which are EVERYWHERE, UNLESS THIS COOP IS NOT IN CONTINENTAL NORTH AMERICA. Have EZ access.
Can you elaborate how this owner deals with predators???
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

There is no such thing as NO MAINTENANCE. I can see that it has automatic feeders, but the drawback for me at least would be ;;;; I would be feeding all the night time hungriness. There seems to be not much areal predator protection. Raccoons which are EVERYWHERE, UNLESS THIS COOP IS NOT IN CONTINENTAL NORTH AMERICA. Have EZ access.
Can you elaborate how this owner deals with predators???
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
Thanks for your feedback. They do have guard dogs which i that an available option is pretty low maintenance, you don't have to do anything. And I mean no Maintenance on a daily basis. With a model like this give or take personal preference you will have limited chores like checking on the babes and refilling anything empty. Plus repelling of the compost. You can honestly only have to use an 1/2 or 1 hour of your time once a week.

Back
Top Bottom