No pip? Day 27 Duck Egg Incubation

This is a comparison from day 27 and day 29. Appears the duck is getting bigger on the right hand side of the egg as it’s got a bit darker and it’s closer to the air pocket, still no beak through it though :)

Attachments

• 5C7DBB74-5A08-4337-9E0F-F813FDAAF9AE.png
    5C7DBB74-5A08-4337-9E0F-F813FDAAF9AE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 0D09D4A0-45BD-482D-A8A0-077FA17BD799.png
    0D09D4A0-45BD-482D-A8A0-077FA17BD799.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
This is a comparison from day 27 and day 29. Appears the duck is getting bigger on the right hand side of the egg as it’s got a bit darker and it’s closer to the air pocket, still no beak through it though :)
Also not 100% sure where his beak is, I think it might be the little orangeish shadow right along the line of the air pocket?

Also not 100% sure where his beak is, I think it might be the little orangeish shadow right along the line of the air pocket?
yes she does look bigger and a darker colour. she is probably just taking longer because the incubator is a little cold meaning she isn’t quite ready to hatch, hopefully she will soon be ready to hatch.

i cant see the beak but its probably just because the photo. you can tap on the shell and see if you can hear a chirp, dont worry if you cant hear hear, so long as you can see her moving (its just cute)🥰

yes she does look bigger and a darker colour. she is probably just taking longer because the incubator is a little cold meaning she isn’t quite ready to hatch, hopefully she will soon be ready to hatch.

i cant see the beak but its probably just because the photo. you can tap on the shell and see if you can hear a chirp, dont worry if you cant hear hear, so long as you can see her moving (its just cute)🥰
Sadly i can not hear anything yet, she’s started moving a lot less now but I’ll try not to worry yet

Okay thanks, if you can answer this. what could i do if she doesn’t/can’t internally pip
Unfortunately there is nothing you really can do, I don’t think unfortunitly or that i have ever heard of doing.
something dosn’t seem right since it has been a long time since she should have pipped.

its good she is still moving, lets ask some others who may have more answers.
@Miss Lydia
@HollowOfWisps
@New duck mommy 2021

Back
Top Bottom