North Carolina

Planning on going to WCA tomorrow..........bringing along RamirezFraming too
big_smile.png

Should we come get you too Hollow?
gig.gif

Hello all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!

If anyone is interested I have to following for sale:

A pair of LF dark brahma 3 months old. - 15$ pair

A Pair of young Pekin ducks (Drake/Hen) - 10$ pair (3 months old)

A BQ blue silkie cockerel (7 months old) - 30$

A partridge silkie pullet (4/5 months old) - 15$

Some mixed lot of chicks - 2 OEGB, 1 Dark brahma, 2 mystery mutt chicks (2 days old) 1$ a piece.

2 Crele/spangled cross color OEGB pretty sure they are cockerels (6/7 weeks old) free

Quote: OMG........do you know you met Bhep, Ramirezframing and me, Coop Scoop Boogie?
lau.gif

So glad to have kinda met you...........next time ask....."are you on BYC?"........how we met Beth
big_smile.png

Beth had the black ameracanas
Were you the one with the amazingly enviable *want to steal* long hair? I was the one with the two kids a little girl and an older boy, my husband and my dad! My son wanted the amers. Nice to have sort of met you!:D

Last edited:
I'm torn! Tomorrow is the day the other mastiff is visiting to see how she fits in! Gotta stay here for that, but I'll be thinking of you all! Get something cool so I can admire it!

Awwwwwwwww.......we will be thinking of you and the new girl
......sure hope it works out
fl.gif

Meeting her is way more important and WCA is every weekend
so we can always do one another time
hugs.gif

Were you the one with the amazingly enviable *want to steal* long hair?
I was the one with the two kids a little girl and an older boy, my husband and my dad! My son wanted the amers.
Nice to have sort of met you!
big_smile.png

Beth was the one with the chickens, RamirezFraming was the one with all the hair,
I was the old fat lady hang out with them all
big_smile.png

You were the one looking for the lav orps right?

Last edited:
]I saw NO fat ladies! You might have been the curvaceous one of the 3 I saw though ;)
I want lav orps(would love them), but I don't think I mentioned it. I get a bit nervous around people and didn't talk much I don't think.. So I might have come off as rude or standoffish (although I hope not). I was the one who said I had some Easter Eggers and they laid smallish eggs. I picked up the one that was similar to size as mine that RH(I believe) showed when she brought the Carton of fertile eggs out.

Do you mind if I as where abouts you live in North CC? I'm just past the Goodyear plant on Ramsey!

Last edited:
]I saw NO fat ladies! You might have been the curvaceous one of the 3 I saw though
wink.png

I want lav orps(would love them), but I don't think I mentioned it. I get a bit nervous around people and didn't talk much I don't think.. So I might have come off as rude or standoffish (although I hope not). I was the one who said I had some Easter Eggers and they laid smallish eggs. I picked up the one that was similar to size as mine that RH(I believe) showed when she brought the Carton of fertile eggs out.
Do you mind if I as where abouts you live in North CC? I'm just past the Goodyear plant on Ramsey!

lau.gif
You are right.....round is a curve and I have LOTS of curve.
You was not rude......it's a swap and folks pass through, chat,
look and try to find what they are looking for...........
you will have to speak up just a wee bit more next time please
so we know who you are
wink.png

Quote:
lau.gif
You are right.....round is a curve and I have LOTS of curve.
You was not rude......it's a swap and folks pass through, chat,
look and try to find what they are looking for...........
you will have to speak up just a wee bit more next time please
so we know who you are
wink.png
Will do! Hope I see you ladies again next time!:D

Back
Top Bottom