North Carolina

Well, I'm glad to see Beth had witnesses! Gotta be a landmark occasion! Not even hatching eggs?
ep.gif

It looks like everyone will bring chairs, so the front will be crowded and nobody will be sitting on the bleachers!
lau.gif
Maybe they'll ge tthe idea then, ya think?

Back at work this morning, and did NOT want to go!
caf.gif
Spring fever is hitting me really hard this year. I love my job, but........

Well, I'm glad to see Beth had witnesses! Gotta be a landmark occasion! Not even hatching eggs?
ep.gif

It looks like everyone will bring chairs, so the front will be crowded and nobody will be sitting on the bleachers!
lau.gif
Maybe they'll ge tthe idea then, ya think?

Back at work this morning, and did NOT want to go!
caf.gif
Spring fever is hitting me really hard this year. I love my job, but........

roll.png
Do the eggs I am hatching for doublea count ?
hu.gif

I can't leave for a weekend!!!! JEEZ! come back to over 200 posts.... I had another kayak trip and it was amazing until we were pulling out and I slipped on oyster shells.....=( I'm gonna try and avoid the doctor and superglue it closed and see how it goes. got rid of the roosters and I may be looking for some blue or splash orps here soon!
Hollow: I know you've got a couple extras LOL

I can't leave for a weekend!!!! JEEZ! come back to over 200 posts.... I had another kayak trip and it was amazing until we were pulling out and I slipped on oyster shells.....=( I'm gonna try and avoid the doctor and superglue it closed and see how it goes. got rid of the roosters and I may be looking for some blue or splash orps here soon!
Hollow: I know you've got a couple extras LOL

Ouch on the oyster shell cut!

We'll see what comes out of the next incubator load.
jumpy.gif
It's due this coming weekend. I'm not parting with any layers right now!

I have a female Nubian/Alpine goat for sale. She will 8 weeks this friday, she is taking 32oz of milk a day, and is eating feed and hay. I do not want to sell her :hit but we have hit a major finacial strain. She is the sweetest girl. Please P.M me if you are interested.
4a524412-b792-5852.jpg

PLEASE!PLEASE!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME HELP MY CHICK!!!!

Our hatchery batch of chicks arrived today and one has a splayed let. It can bend but it holds it outwards. How do I fix this with the bandaid. I need step by step instructions or a video.

Also one has a bloody head but very alert and on the go. I tried washing it off with warm water, but did not work. How can I get it off. I dont want the other chickens to see the red.

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom