North Carolina

Do you have third-party confirmation on that? I'm not sure I can quite believe it!

Thanks for the chair info. I may see if I can come next weekend.

tongue2.gif
Yes I do... RF, CSB, MaryRuth & doublea. We were all there hanging out together.

My back is killing me too. I'm bringing a folding chair next time and sitting in front of the first row of "bleachers".

I made a comment about the seating on their FB page...maybe they will change something.

Sounds like stadium cushions are in the works for some of you ladies!

Oh maybe someone could become am entrepenure andmake some with chickens on it!

Or, maybe use the cushion people buy to use on the chairs at the dinning room table!

Did anyone at WCA see a blonde woman with a tyed die t shirt on with blonde hair. That was me. I am pretty sure I was sitting pretty close to MaryRuth because I recognise her pic from her avatar. I should have said "hi" but I am shy.

Last edited:
Did anyone at WCA see a blonde woman with a tyed die t shirt on with blonde hair. That was me. I am pretty sure I was sitting pretty close to MaryRuth because I recognise her pic from her avatar. I should have said "hi" but I am shy.

Then you were sitting close to the rest of us. We were pretty much the whole bottom row. RF & CSB were right next to her. I had the 5 kids, doublea had the big black dog.
Please .....don't be shy next time, we all met in person at the WCA.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom