North Carolina

the coat and umbrella would work on the upper part, does nuttin for the lake I have to go through to get out to the car lol so does this mean you are going to the WCA

I thought about going, but I think I need to check out the new seating when it's dry. I have to have my seat lift, and I have to have arms on my seat to use it. So, I'll need to take a lawn chair. But is there any place to put it? And in the rain, it's just going to get soaked, which is not good for the mechanism.

So...do a recon for me, and tell if there's room for my chair. Then I can come another time already knowing!

Yeah, and like Beth says...you need waders!

welcome-byc.gif
chickenmanpage

Ditto......glad to meet you
frow.gif

I thought about going, but I think I need to check out the new seating when it's dry. I have to have my seat lift, and I have to have arms on my seat to use it. So, I'll need to take a lawn chair. But is there any place to put it? And in the rain, it's just going to get soaked, which is not good for the mechanism.

So...do a recon for me, and tell if there's room for my chair. Then I can come another time already knowing!

Yeah, and like Beth says...you need waders!

I'd be happy to help you stand up if you can't use your own chair
wink.png

I'd be happy to help you stand up if you can't use your own chair
wink.png

That's really sweet of you, but the problem is that I can't help you help me! My legs have NO push in them at all. Someone "helping" me really has to do everything, like putting a toddler back on their feet. Only this toddler weighs just a tad more than the average. I don't think your knees and back would thank you for the effort!

We sold our BR roo.
celebrate.gif
Got an immediate hit on our CL ad and a guy came and got him yesterday. He will be going to a farm with lots of acreage and his own ladies. Haven't heard as much crowing from the EE roo today either. I figure we either intimidated him enough by getting rid of his competition or he isn't going to crow as much now that he is the only rooster in thre now. I know one of my 10 chicks is a rooster but they are too young to crow. Still trying to get rid of the EE roo though. He is related to my adult EE hens so if we ever hatched eggs that could be an issue. Plus the cockeral chick I have is a white Ameracauna so will be much prettier than the EE roo.

Okay I know I've asked this before but does anyone know of a low-key show within a few hours of here in the next several months? I'd love to go to one just to see what it's like and then once my birds are older, maybe get involved in one. What's the best starting age for a bird to be in a show?

Back
Top Bottom