North Carolina

Quote:
Gavin may have barreds and I may have a lav orpington cockerel (or two) if someone would be interested. No need for any lav boys here right now.
tongue.png

If my Barred Rocks all hatch out by Friday night I will bring them to the show, I do have one other person who wants some, so maybe we can split them...... BR's are great layers, we have 4 hens, get a regular 4 eggs per day.........

Quote:
I doupt there will be many if any chicks at the show. It is still a bit cool to have really young ones out in the cool air. Although, Belle Farm has chicks in from Mt Healthy Hatchery and they are only 8 miles from the fairgrounds off I-40 exit 96.

Matt

Thanks for the link, my feed store isn't set up to use the bar code on the Purina coupon I just got so I thought if they were on the way home to Burnsville I might stop there.. if they can't then I guess it's TRS.

lol.png
I hope you guys think this is as funny as I do...
(I'm the one who hasn't gotten my husband to agree to having chickens....yet....actually I don't think there's much hope, but anyway...)

April Fools Prank on Hubby....My friend (who has chickens) is going to meet me that Friday afternoon with some chicks. We're going to "mail" them to me. The PO is in on it and is going to call DH after we get set up. We're going to be on the inside around the corner to hear everything that happens when he comes in to get them....maybe hide a video camera, too...and then step out at the right moment with, "April Fools!"

....That'll serve him right for putting me off so long on a decision!!!!!
(Anybody locally have a bed I can sleep in that night?)
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom