North Carolina

I’ve seen some place are posting their chick schedules and getting chicks in soon.

I wonder if more chicks are ordered this year than last. What do you guys think the demand will look like around here?

I’m hoping it is a little calmer than last year… :fl

I’ve seen some place are posting their chick schedules and getting chicks in soon.

I wonder if more chicks are ordered this year than last. What do you guys think the demand will look like around here?

I’m hoping it is a little calmer than last year… :fl
No idea. Was it crazy last year? I thought it seemed normal at my local feed store.

Hey all,
I'm out here near Wake Forest / Raleigh. I'm new to chickens, and just got my first chicks last May. They're all laying now, and I'm about to try hatching my own.

I'm focusing on bantam breeds for ease of management and cute factor, and because I don't mind tiny eggs. Mostly Dominiques (laying), with a few Rhode Island Reds (not laying yet) mixed in.

Anyone have Barbu De Watermael eggs for sale around here? How's everyone's birds doing with these temperatures in the teens?

Hey all,
I'm out here near Wake Forest / Raleigh. I'm new to chickens, and just got my first chicks last May. They're all laying now, and I'm about to try hatching my own.

I'm focusing on bantam breeds for ease of management and cute factor, and because I don't mind tiny eggs. Mostly Dominiques (laying), with a few Rhode Island Reds (not laying yet) mixed in.

Anyone have Barbu De Watermael eggs for sale around here? How's everyone's birds doing with these temperatures in the teens?
Green gravel farms I believe has Watermaal and she’s in the Raleigh area. I know she posts a lot of her stuff on Facebook. Here is her website.
http://www.greengrables.com/?m=1

When I inquired about her birds she informed me that she does not do a waitlist anymore but posts her available birds on Facebook on the spring. I don’t have Facebook so I don’t have the link to her page.

Green gravel farms I believe has Watermaal and she’s in the Raleigh area. I know she posts a lot of her stuff on Facebook. Here is her website.
http://www.greengrables.com/?m=1

When I inquired about her birds she informed me that she does not do a waitlist anymore but posts her available birds on Facebook on the spring. I don’t have Facebook so I don’t have the link to her page.
Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom