North Carolina

Anyone have a silkie pullet that they need to sell? I have a freind that would love one, color doesn't matter and doesn't need to be show quaility. Her son sent her pictures of his and she fell in love.

Carolyn

frow.gif

I listed 3x baby showgirls for sale this morning if anyone is interested

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492676

have a blessed day

Quote:
I in fact do have a silkie hen available for sale. She's 2 1/2 yrs though and a rescue. She is the BEST broody I've ever had and great mama. Just pet quality and is wonderful with kids. I'm keeping her sister a bit longer as she hatched us out more babies recently and is still raising them.

Last edited:
Afternoon All!
frow.gif
Here are a few pictures of some of the chicks I hatched this weekend. My choc project bantam orps and an adorable blue bantam orp. Would you know it I hatched two of my English lav orps (splits) and banded them, well one managed to slip it's band and I now cannot tell it from the regular black orps, I have 5 and had no intentions on keeping them but one is my English lav...
barnie.gif

49849_dsc05216.jpg

49849_dsc05224.jpg

49849_dsc05228.jpg

49849_dsc05230.jpg

So cute HT!
love.gif
I can't wait to see how the chocolate one turns out!!! Do you have any older chocolates already??? How exciting! And how long do you have to keep the little chicks around until you'll know which is lavendar??

Matt - too cute!!!!!! Mamas are gorgeous, too!

G&A - your silkie is a beauty!

One of my adorable little Ameraucanas! They are so sweet and calm! I am loving them - and the surprise little EE is super sweet, too!
79985_1_wk_old_amers_007.jpg

And the big kids are now in a play pen and loving all the room. They are so fun to watch! Do you guys think with this warm weather it would be ok to move them to my screened-in porch?
79985_1_wk_old_amers_019.jpg

Have a good evening everyone!

scm, that is such a good idea with the play pen, I'll have to be on the lookout for one. and those chicks are precious. I don't know what your temps are there at night but we're still into upeer 40's low 50's so I couldn't put them out if they were here. HT or Beth could tell you probably.

Back
Top Bottom