North Carolina

If anyone is interested i have some barnyard mix fertile eggs. The girls are around Polish size, laying medium pinkish eggs.
Girls are brahma/Polish. The cockerels they've been around are buff orp, brahma, bcm, olive egger and a couple of crosses. I have 14 eggs right now.
Located in orange county.

South Wake County. We have a Raleigh address, but we're actually south of Garner. Few miles west of the I40 Rt 42 exit.
We have no chickens yet. I've been here a few weeks just researching. We have about a 1/2 acre back yard and I want to have a backyard flock starting early this spring. 6 or 8 hens to start with. Need very docile flock because of kids. From what I've read here I'll probably start with a group of Black Australorps. Docile, good layers, good heat tolerance. I've gotten in touch with a couple local breeders I found on facebook, and they've been VERY helpful with info. (special thanks to HollowOakFarms!). But aren't really carrying what I'm looking for right now. Any info appreciated!

I have 2 Cochin cross cockerels, both black with some golden/red feathering, one smooth legged, one with feathered legs. 9 weeks old tomorrow. Very friendly. Free to good home, in Polk County NC.

I may need to re-home my beautiful chicken. Is there anyone that lives by Mooresville NC that may be able to give her a good home with other chicken friends?

Back
Top Bottom