North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

I, for one, would like the date to remain the same - or two weeks earlier!! I work every other weekend, and was unable to make it then because I worked...

If Nava is there, hmmm, Turkens...
droolin.gif

Quote:
It wouldn't be a party with out Bob!! What if we did move the date to 2 weeks earlier, or 2 weeks later? (I'm taking ChickyLaura's comment into consideration
wink.png
)

Quote:
I am about half way for you...you can come stay the night then we can head down.

ahhh Your so sweet-its not that its getting that much time off from family more than 2x a year! Its takes alot of time taking care of ALL my monsters and Mark will do it in AM's but really hates to do it for days! full days! He's afraid he'll screw up the eggs-break them-etc...Id love to go again but Im afraid all my FREEBIE time will be for March and June:-(

Two weeks earlier is good for me, although the 28th is still fine - I have no life but a chicken life, so I'm not missing anything. I know Gretchen, tomahawklodge, Crunchie, and I are going to Sussex, but you have to make it whatever date works for you.

Back
Top Bottom