North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Quote:
No dish, we want your world famous bread!

Ahem...I didn't give you the recipe for nothing! Fine. It travels really well, so as long as we don't eat it on the way, I'll bring a dozen or so loaves. Plus a dish to pass.

Quote:
No dish, we want your world famous bread!

Ahem...I didn't give you the recipe for nothing! Fine. It travels really well, so as long as we don't eat it on the way, I'll bring a dozen or so loaves. Plus a dish to pass.

HAHAHA!! Yeah, like we could find the recipe again!!!

Quote:

HAHAHA!! Yeah, like we could find the recipe again!!!

You make a good point.
hmm.png

I would like to start making a list of what people are bringing (tentatively) to the CS (birds, food, crafts, plants...) so please pm me with your items
thumbsup.gif
Thanks!!

I am brand new to the joy of chickens (first little fuzzies arrive in mid april). I would love to come to this event, I have heard that they are a lot of fun. Anything I should know, bring, etc?

Quote:
You can bring birds to sell or swap, eggs for the egg auction if you wish. And, if you are going to be there for lunch, something to add to the smorgasboard (sp?)! They are so much fun! You won't be disappointed!!!

ETA: If you are buying birds, make sure to bring your own boxes or what have you to take them home in. I know J and I won't be able to provide boxes for people, not sure about the rest of the sellers.

Last edited:
Quote:
You can bring birds to sell or swap, eggs for the egg auction if you wish. And, if you are going to be there for lunch, something to add to the smorgasboard (sp?)! They are so much fun! You won't be disappointed!!!

ETA: If you are buying birds, make sure to bring your own boxes or what have you to take them home in. I know J and I won't be able to provide boxes for people, not sure about the rest of the sellers.

You make a very good point about the boxes Christine! I'll post that on the first page
smile.png

Thanks for all the info. Sounds like sooooo much fun! I will definately bring some boxes and maybe a few to swap/sell. I want to add some more variety, but not necessarily more birds... yet
wink.png
. I would be happy to provide a dish, I will let you know as the dates get closer and I can be certain of my attendance.

Quote:
JerseyHen, are you on the NJ thread?

Yup, I subscribed to it. Still trying to find my way around this site... so much material to distract me from my work.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom