North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Steph, we'll be bringing bantam polish, silkies, and d'uccles in various age ranges. We'll also have eggs for the auction and food. Not sure what type of food, probably whatever I see is gonna be lacking as we get closer.

Forgot - also looking for some bantam cochins!

I'm just getting started, so no eggs to donate, but what else is needed?

Maybe you can put up a list of things needed closer to the auction time?

Quote:
I'll put your wants on the first page, and I think deserts, napkins/spoons/forks... Take your pick if you'd like to bring something! Anything is greatly appreciated!

We can bring utensils!
Not sure how well a dessert would travel the distance, but I can try - maybe something like "dirt"? (crushed oreo and pudding parfait) That's in a big bowl, so couldn't spill!
or cookies?

I think we might actually have those little packets with the fork/knife/spoon/napkin - would that work??

OK, I am going to post this here first - my Nigerian pygmy/dwarf mix goat had triplets last week (3/18), two boys and one girl (I think) If anyone wants them, they are $75 apiece and I can bring them. They need to be sold as a pair or triplets, I cannot sell one alone. They will be vet checked and castrated (the boys). Paypal only before 5/14/11.
Here is a pic when they were on e day old. Bailey (For Irish Bailey OR our Bailey !), Cash and Trouble (the girl)

34899_005.jpg

Quote:
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but how can they only be sold as a pair or as triplets... if you sell a pair, doesn't that leave one alone?

Back
Top Bottom