North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Quote:
I'm interested

smile.png

BTW, curious, is anyone going to be selling those PVC feeders? I'm interested.........

Quote:
I think the temp is supposed to be a little higher for a still air incubator, but you cab post under hatching/incubating to get a more informed answer. I haven't used a still air, so not positive where thump should be, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere around 100.5. Like I said though, post something in hatching and you'll get better answers.

Everybody is welcome to attend the chickenstock!! Is there anything you're looking for that I can post on the first page for you?

Ok we will be coming Thank you!

I have been going through the thread to see what we should bring with regards to food. Any suggestions or request for food item/items you would like us to bring?

As for chickens I am hatching the eggs as I had stated before. Once the little guys hatch out I will start posting some pictures maybe someone will be interested in trading or purchasing a couple chicks.

As for what we would be interested in finding would be 1 or 2 Silkie hens does not need to be a showgirl. I am sorry to say we had a couple come by last year we traded white silkies for some Polish hens and couple White Crested Black Polish cockerels. Some how they ended up taking two Silkie hens we wanted to keep. Our little Dumplings are gone and we would like replacements.

I have been trying to find some Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Brabanters, Hungarian Yellow or Vorwerk. If anyone knows where to find or can bring to Chickenstock please tell me.

I am really considering coming to this from southern NH area. It would be a long drive, so is it possible for people to post what they will be bringin as the event gets closer and add prices or even pics? Also, besides poultry and goats, are there other animals for sale and can one sell handcrafted items? I make chicken pins and other poultry jewelry and would love to sell it there.

OOOHHHHH, this is only about a hour away from me! I would love to try and make it. I am is search of some young pullets and could maybe find them there.

Quote:
I think the temp is supposed to be a little higher for a still air incubator, but you cab post under hatching/incubating to get a more informed answer. I haven't used a still air, so not positive where thump should be, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere around 100.5. Like I said though, post something in hatching and you'll get better answers.

Everybody is welcome to attend the chickenstock!! Is there anything you're looking for that I can post on the first page for you?

I have been going through the thread to see what we should bring with regards to food. Any suggestions or request for food item/items you would like us to bring?

As for chickens I am hatching the eggs as I had stated before. Once the little guys hatch out I will start posting some pictures maybe someone will be interested in trading or purchasing a couple chicks.

As for what we would be interested in finding would be 1 or 2 Silkie hens does not need to be a showgirl. I am sorry to say we had a couple come by last year we traded white silkies for some Polish hens and couple White Crested Black Polish cockerels. Some how they ended up taking two Silkie hens we wanted to keep. Our little Dumplings are gone and we would like replacements.

I have been trying to find some Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Brabanters, Hungarian Yellow or Vorwerk. If anyone knows where to find or can bring to Chickenstock please tell me.

I will have some white silkie/showgirls to bring.. I have about 20 eggs due the day before Easter (hatch-a-long).. they will be too young to sex though.

find me when you get there. My kids would love to help yours find some good breeds to start 4H with and answer any questions they might have.

Quote:

Having seperate links(pages) off of the first main post for wishlist, things forsale(chickens and etc.), misc. forsale, food being brought, would be a great idea.

Quote:

JP: If you find anyone with Hungarian Yellows, let me know too! Last year I found someone in Nova Scotia with a flock, but you can't easily ship from Canada. I have always wanted Magyar csirke!

Quote:
Send Steph (the OP) a PM with your wishlist, what you are bringing, etc and she will update the first post. She works and can't get on here at work. Give her some time to get things updated.

Back
Top Bottom