North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

I have 18 Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins that hatched 4/16/11 if anyone is interested in them!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ooooooooh temptation! I got hatching eggs, 6MF but only 3 hatched and I think 2 are boys
pop.gif

We aren't sure if we will go for sure yet, but we would like to know if anyone would be interested in some Sicilian buttercup chicks. Right now we have 6 that are almost 2 months and it looks like 3 female 3 male, 4 that are about 3 weeks and 1 just hatched a week ago. We have about 8 b-cup eggs in the bator right now too, today is day 3 for them.

We also have Iowa blue eggs in there, and Iowa blue mixes. Not sure if anyone would be interested in the pure/mixed ones? Possible mixes are, buff brahmas and sex links - there are about 5 or more of each in the pen, the there is 1 GLW, 1 Australorp, and 1 barred rock..those are the only mixes possible for them.

Quote:
I have them on CL for $5 each. How many are you looking for? We could work a deal!
big_smile.png

I'm thinking 5
smile.png
..I'm bringing some smooth and frizzle bantam cochin chicks and laying hens if your interested.

Quote:
Ooooooooh temptation! I got hatching eggs, 6MF but only 3 hatched and I think 2 are boys
pop.gif

We aren't sure if we will go for sure yet, but we would like to know if anyone would be interested in some Sicilian buttercup chicks. Right now we have 6 that are almost 2 months and it looks like 3 female 3 male, 4 that are about 3 weeks and 1 just hatched a week ago. We have about 8 b-cup eggs in the bator right now too, today is day 3 for them.

We also have Iowa blue eggs in there, and Iowa blue mixes. Not sure if anyone would be interested in the pure/mixed ones? Possible mixes are, buff brahmas and sex links - there are about 5 or more of each in the pen, the there is 1 GLW, 1 Australorp, and 1 barred rock..those are the only mixes possible for them.

I read your name and my mouth watered! I LOVE that stuff!!

OH Sounds like so much fun!! I have been trying to find information on this Chickenstock since a lady this weekend told me she had got Morans from it last year! and here I stumbled over the link for it!! I'm about 1 1/2 hours away and definitely want to come... not sure I will be bringing anything at this time, but I will be looking for started chicks, juveniles or layers of French black copper Marans(Blue & splash would be ok too, lol) , possibly a couple good Serama roos, frizzle cochins and I would love, love to find someone who has any Salmon favorelles or Silver/Gold Polish!! Yes, I know I am interested in many, lol!! hope to meet some nice new friends too!!

Back
Top Bottom