North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

I will also be looking for 2-4 young hens/layers or pullets in Welsummers, Speckled Sussex, Black Australorp or various types of easter eggers.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have some bantam Favs. I should know next week what the sexes are. They'll be two weeks old this weekend.

Mary, you should be able to tell already what sex they are. You can sex them as soon as they get wing feathers.

Quote:
I have some bantam Favs. I should know next week what the sexes are. They'll be two weeks old this weekend.

Mary, you should be able to tell already what sex they are. You can sex them as soon as they get wing feathers.

SHOULD being the operative word! I have only two that are clearly female - no black at all. One I think is definitely a boy. But the others all look the same. The fav people assure me this is very common and to wait until week three.

Just hatched four WLR cornish bantams yesterday and today. Keeping those, I think.

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
chickenstock on a Saturday.........................I need to work. That would be so nice to get some Maran, Easter Egg Chicken, some Gunias and maybe some Runner ducks...................
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
I am going to have a large group of ducklings due to hatch a day or 2 before Chickenstock.. Is anyone interested in White crested babies? Most are white crested (pure-bred) Others will be Cayuga mixes.. gorgeous babies
smile.png
If anyone would take them, I will drag them along.. a 3 hour ride with ducklings will not be easy on the lungs
sickbyc.gif

PM me if you want me to bring some or all. The mixes will be free, the white crested will be a buck or 2 each, depending on the size of the crest
love.gif

Quote:
I would be interested in 1 of the mixes, we are getting 5 easter egger chicks on the 11 and can just put the duckling in with them. It would be afternoon till I'm able to get there to get it though, my daughter and I are going to a bunny show and stopping at Chickenstock on the way home in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom