North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

I am still looking for eggs for the auction. They don't have to be pure bred, or even a full dozen of one kind. I just need to know who is bringing and how many!

Thanks!

Quote:
I will be happy to donate 12 Serama eggs for the auction.

Thanks Bailey!
big_smile.png
(Could you PM me with that, so that I don't forget!)

I have almost 30 button quail that are almost 5 weeks old right now that I plan on bringing. I have a few that are 6 plus weeks old, but they may be sold before Saturday.[

Need to find good homes for them. I don't have enough cage space to keep them once they are adults. $2-4 a piece depending on color and quantity. If you live in Philadelphia, you can come get see them before.

If interested, contact me and I can send you a link with pictures (since I'm new to the forums, it is not letting me post any pictures or links yet).

- Mike

Hey Mike, the quail I got from you this week seem to be doing great and we just love them.
The colors are gorgeous!
-B
p.s. I'll bring you your cage back tomorrow or next week.
p.p.s. Let me know if you need a tutorial on posting pics.
You should be able to do it even with newbie status.

Quote:

Last edited:
Less than a week to go!
celebrate.gif

I was wondering if anyone has any Sebrights they may be bringing or looking to sell. If so please PM me, I have a friend that is looking for some and I promised that I would bring them home for her. Thanks
smile.png

So far the D'anvers, Lavender Ams and the project chicks have been spoken for.... I really only want to bring the adult chickens unless someone claims them....PM me if interested.
Quote:

John and I are trying to decide what youngun's we want to bring:
We have 6 week olds that are possibly pure blue/black copper marans; if not pure they are mixed with orps but they LOOK pure.
4 week old blue/black copper marans that we know are pure.
2 nests of marans under broodies are due Friday. We will see what Saturday morning brings.
We have more blues than blacks.
Possibly a splash orp baby or two, newly hatched to 6 weeks: I just can't sex these young orps, can you?
We are also considering selling our Blue Copper Maran roo, daddy to the babies, from CottageGarden lineage. He's a beautiful specimen, but we have an Aurcana and an Orp roo who get along well to protect the flock and when we re-integrate the marans, this Blue will not work with the other roos.

Let me know what you are interested in.

Quote:
I saw an ad on CL near us for one, we did contact the person too, but they still have not responded. If they do, we could get it and bring it to the swap...if that person ever responds.

Back
Top Bottom