North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Quote:
I saw an ad on CL near us for one, we did contact the person too, but they still have not responded. If they do, we could get it and bring it to the swap...if that person ever responds.

Let me know. What color peafowl?

Quote:
I saw an ad on CL near us for one, we did contact the person too, but they still have not responded. If they do, we could get it and bring it to the swap...if that person ever responds.

Let me know. What color peafowl?

http://elmira.craigslist.org/grd/2363179721.html
the area is farther from us than I thought, if that person wants a female or more, would they be willing to pay a bit more for the gas we use if we got them?

I am amazed that DH said he would consider driving me! He has never agreed before (saying "why do we need more chickens"), but he has come to enjoy my girls. This will be my first Chickenstock, and I am very excited. What time does it begin? I am sure I won't be able to stay long, since he has a very short attention span. I would love to get point of lay or started Polish, and maybe a Delaware or Barred Rock or BCM. I'm not allowed to have a rooster in my township, unfortunately.

Would anyone be interested in a few Silver Laced cochins? They are around 2 months old.

We might make a pasta salad to bring, have to see about that first though.

This is what I have left to offer, everything else has been claimed. I am only going to bring the Wheaten Ameraucana pair if someone claims them. PM me if interested

Porcelain Booted Bantam Trio
2011-05-01_15-22-50_435.jpg

2011-05-01_15-23-03_425.jpg

2011-05-01_15-22-25_23.jpg

LF Wheaten Ameraucana Pair (Jean Ribbeck lines): roo is almost perfect, except he got in a tiff with another roo a few days ago and a lot of his beard got pulled out. Make amazing babies. The only reason I am giving him up is because he is the father of the majority of my flock and I need to some new genes. The hen is almost 1 year and she lays beutiful blue eggs. Her coloring is almost flawless with the exception of some ticking in her hackles......VERY NICE PAIR!
2011-05-07_10-02-37_328.jpg

2011-05-07_10-05-03_937.jpg

Roo when I got him....I had him shipped from Jean Ribbeck 2 years ago.
newroo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom