North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

We were thinking of selling some old egg crates, they are plastic. They are good to use for chicks too, that's what I will use for what I bring and what I might get....cough.

Um I had a question...now what was it. Oh..eggs, for the raffle/auction, Im not sure how old all t he eggs are, they still are in the nest box, is that ok? I can donate fresher ones too, might have 2 dozen or more eggs to bring.

Would anyone be interested in some turkey poults? Broad breasted bronze.

Is anybody interested in month old RIR, Australorp, and California white pullets and a 3 month old EE pullet? I have them available for this Saturday. I can post pics. $4 ea

What time do the festivities begin on Saturday? I can't stay too late because my friend is graduating from college in the afternoon.

Edited to add what I'm bringing:

Silkies PQ and silkie mixes - chicks
EEs - some look blue to me, these look really cool but I can't keep them all!
Two black sumatra bantam chicks

If anybody is really interested in 4- 3 week old meaties?

Last edited:
Quote:
As long as the eggs are hatchable, that is fine. Don't want anyone getting upset because the eggs are too old to hatch.

As for start time, around 10-ish. Before is fine, too, just be aware that not everyone will be there and be set-up yet.

I can donate 12+ white crested duck eggs. There may be a Cayuga mix in there though. I usually can tell the difference in egg size, but once in a while I will get a large Cayuga egg in there..

I won't be attending Chickenstock but will be in the New Tripoli area twice on Saturday.
In the morning, roughly 9-10 am, and then afternoon, roughly 1-2 pm. I can meet close by
and have the following available:

BLRW (black variety, started chicks $5 each)
Standard White Polish chicks (a few days - 2 weeks of age, $10 each, may be smooth or frizzle)
Paint Silkie chick (week old $25)
Splash ShowGirl chick (week old, pet quality $2)
2 Mille Fleur Cochin pullets (approx. 6 wks, $25 each)
Smoke Pearl Lionhead Buck (10 wks, $25, super cute)

Just PM me with serious inquiries.

~ Nikki

Last edited:
I have 18 MFC eggs for sale if anyone is interested and another doz will be in the auction with proceeds to benefit Steph and Jason!

Back
Top Bottom