North East ChickenStock 2011 Sat May 14th

Quote:
Annie!
hugs.gif
hit.gif
I dont get to see you this year at Steph's!!!!! poop! Are you coming to chickenstock at Lovins in June?

I am gonna miss you Nat! I can't make it to Lovins in June, I have my cousins wedding (all my kids are in the bridal party). You know I would have been there! Its the 25th of June right? If it didn't change for some reason, I can't make it
sad.png

Quote:
Annie!
hugs.gif
hit.gif
I dont get to see you this year at Steph's!!!!! poop! Are you coming to chickenstock at Lovins in June?

I am gonna miss you Nat! I can't make it to Lovins in June, I have my cousins wedding (all my kids are in the bridal party). You know I would have been there! Its the 25th of June right? If it didn't change for some reason, I can't make it
sad.png

ughhh dang weddings! hahaha Have a graet time though!

'ALSO I have some 3 month old Delware pairs, also from Whitmore. $20 per pair.'

Baily, I would love to have the female Delaware (not allowed to have Roosters in my township)

Quote:

I am still looking for eggs for the auction, so if you would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

We will bring 2 dozen eggs for the auction. You can look at pictures of rooster & hens from my posting yesterday evening at 11:18pm.

Quote:

I am still looking for eggs for the auction, so if you would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Quote:
We'll see what we can work out. I'm really only selling girls as a means of getting rid of the roosters. These are some great quality Delawares, which are not common, and I'm reluctant to send extra boys to the soup pot.

Back
Top Bottom