North Florida Swap Meet-Sat-JULY 21, 2012 - White Springs, FL

I'm hoping to make it to this swap on the 17th, I'm looking for a trio or 3 hens either Delawares or SLW. Not set up for chicks, preferably just starting to feather out and not laying yet. If anyone has any they are willing to part with, please let me know! Thank you!

RAFFLE FOR JANUARY SWAP IS A FUNDRAISER FOR THE LOCAL FOOD BANK. THANKS

46175_raffle_-_gun.jpg

WE WILL HAVE CHIC'S DUCKS AND RABBITS BACK IN THE STORE THIS WEEK. BEEN ADVERTISING THE SWAP LIKE CRAZY. IT'S TIME FOR CRITTERS. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THIS STATURDAY -

RAFFLE / FUNDARAISER FOR WHITE SPRINGS FIRE DEPARTMENT ---- GET YOUR TICKETS STARTING NOW - DON'T FORGET OUR SWAP THIS MONTH IS FEB 18TH. THANKS DON

Hi folks. Its hard for me to make it to swaps so I am posting to see if anyone near me may have what I am looking for.

Ducks/Ducklings - Need a male, preferably muscovy. Also interested in getting a couple of other types just for some variety ( I have 3 female, 2 pekin 1 choc musc)

I also need some chicks or chickens. Need some dark brown egg laying hens and hopefully a trio of cochins or silkies. I like Ameraucanas, Marans, Cochins, Silkies, etc.

Also looking for guineas except for the large french ones. I had no luck with those last year.

Needs to be reasonably priced. Right now I just have 3 ducks, 2 hens and a roo so I am going thru withdrawal haha.

I am also open to giving a home to some chickens, ducks, etc if someone has some they need a home for.

Carol

DON'T MISS THE MARCH SWAP MEET - GOING TO BE BIG - 3 EVENTS ON THE SAME DAY - SWAP MEET - AZALEA FEST - KIDS ZONE - THE TOWN WILL BE PACKED - WE ARE HAVING A LIVE RADIO REMOTE FROM THE SWAP MEET.

Back
Top Bottom