***Chickensitting Thread!!!***

still looking for somebody to take care of my 5 dogs and two roosters so I can visit family out of the country. I live in Pompano Beach, FL

Great idea. Possible chickensitter here in Greenville, NC. You would have to PM me though because I dont check the site much.

Just putting it out there. I'm willing to chicken sit for the south San Francisco Bay Area [ San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Campbell, Milpitas, Mountain View ]. I'm based out of central San Jose.

Search words: Babysit, sitting, watch

ANDERSONVILLE NEIGHBORHOOD OF CHICAGO, IL 6/27/14 - 7/12/14

Hi! Hen emergency! We are leaving for vacation on Friday 6/27 (TWO DAYS FROM NOW!) and are returning on Saturday, 7/12. We have a few people coming by to check on them on a few specific dates but our overall hensitter fell through.

With the exception of a few days (which I could outline in person), you come by our house 2x/day. Once in the morning (any time between 5am and 9am) and once at night (any time between 7pm and 11pm). Totally flex. We'd give you key to garage where we keep all chicken supplies. The morning visit is about unlocking their henhouse door so they can roam around their coop by day, checking water level and putting food in their coop. The evening visit is about closing their henhouse door (they put themselves to bed on their roost around dusk), and removing food from the coop so rats aren't tempted to break in. All in, 5-10 minutes of work/day. We'll pay $10/ day for your care. We'd pay you in eggs, but they won't start laying til September.

The hens are really endearing and go by the names Doctor, Dagny, Nugget and Little Jerry.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'd like to arrange for you to come over (ideally Thursday night) to get key and check out the coop and girls! thanks!

Still looking for somebody to take care of my 5
dogs and two roosters so I can visit family out
of the country. I live in Pompano Beach, FL

We just started up a chicken sitting service in California, servicing Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda. If anyone needs help with their flock, give us a shout :)

Back
Top Bottom